- Evaluate age and suggest when to rotate out for replacement.
- Upgrade old hard drives to faster efficient solid state drives.
- Increase the amount of memory.
- check for latest Microsoft updates and security patches.
- Email filtering for bogus sites that cause problems.
- White list emails to reduce dangerous or junk emails.
- Email protective scanning to prevent users from being infected.
- Optimize local are bandwidth.
- Ensure workstations are capable of high speed file transfer.
- Configure multiple wireless access points throughout the office.
- Share printer between users.
- Host printer on server to reduce load on user’s pc.
- Printer permissions
- Set printer to default to black and white to reduce printing cost
- We install and manage a large variety of corporate and unique software applications
- Central location for all files under lock and key.
- Manage user’s access and permission levels from one keyboard.
- Setup remote access from home for out of office employees.